Who We Are
Strategic Risk Associates (SRA) is a national consulting and advisory firm for the financial services industry specializing in Banking and Insurance. Our Partners & Associates have a strong commitment to superior results, customer service and continuous improvement.
Our Team has the credentials and experience to help solve your issues and build your franchise. We provide fast, efficient and practical consulting and advisory services to banks and insurance companies throughout the country.
SRA’s analysis and recommendations will be direct, unequivocal and unambiguous. Instead of pointing out problems, we identify solutions to help you manage risk in today’s challenging economic climate.
We are Veteran Bankers, Insurance and Financial Professionals, Risk Management Professionals and Former Regulators with an average of more than 25 years’ experience. Our staff has high-level experience in virtually every area of Banking, Insurance, Financial Services, Risk Management, Internal Audit, IT/Cybersecurity, Compliance, Integration, Operations, and Regulatory.
- ERM Watchtower Online Solution.
- Risk Aggregation Methodologies.
- Enterprise RiskScoring™ Profiles.
- Solution Design and Implementation.
- Risk Governance Framework and Support.
- COSO 2013 Integration into ERM
- ORSA Model Act Services
- Integration of ERM into Capital Planning and Internal Audit processes.
- Risk Management Training & ERM Evaluations
- In-Depth Liability Performance Analysis.
- Source of Earning Analysis.
- Risk Based Valuation/Pricing Model Walk-throughs
- Cybersecurity Strategy, Assessment and Online Model.
- IT Process Assessment and Development.
- IT Audit Services.
- Remediation Assistance.
- General IT Strategy & Assistance.
- Process Mapping, Documentation and Recoding.
- Operational Efficiency and Remediation.
- Risk Assessment and Audit Plan Development.
- Co-sourcing Support of the Audit Function.
- Interim Audit Leadership and Support.
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Testing.
- External Quality Assurance Reviews.
Merger Integration Services
- Develop Overall Integration Program Plan.
- Project Management and Resource Planning.
- Supply Integration Resources.
- Core and Secondary System Conversion Support.
- Seasoned team which has directly acquired and integrated more than 30 companies.
- In the last 3 years, SRA has completed more than 150 Due Diligence assignments.
- Clients consist of banks, private equity groups, financial companies and bank investor groups.
- Full spectrum integration services including risk assessment services from the investment portfolio to data security
- Interim Support of Open Positions.
- CEO, CFOs, CCOs, CROs, CIOs & CAEs
- Strategic Plan Development.
- Management Assessment & Executive Placement.
- Valuation of Impaired Investments.