Are you planning to acquire or merge? Are you considering an investment in financial services? If so, SRA can help. Whether you are a buyer or a seller, in this litigious world, it’s prudent to have a skilled independent party assist with the due diligence. SRA’s M&A team has directed over 300 due diligence reviews across the country. The focus of most reviews is credit; however, many of these 175+ reviews included other areas such as IT, branches, operations, compliance, contracts, etc. Let us know if we can help you with a due diligence review.
- You get an experienced team. At banks prior to joining SRA, we integrated and managed more than 30 acquisitions. Because we had to live with the due diligence results, we made sure that the due diligence process was effective, accurate, and efficient.
- SRA’s methodology leverages its partners’ experience to ensure you obtain the best possible due diligence.
- We generally complete assignments using just our people, but we will gladly work side-by-side with your team if desired.
- At minimal expense, we can assist with Day 1 credit and interest rate marks. No need for an expensive new valuation exercise.
Due Diligence Services
Detailed Loss Estimate
- Extensive analyses of C&I, commercial real estate, mortgage, consumer loans, OREO, and other assets
- Extensive experience managing work out assets and completing asset sales
- Extensive review of credit underwriting and portfolio management practice
Top Down Capital Stress Test
- Assess current Tier 1 and 2 capital positions
- Assess capital adequacy
Detailed Risk Analysis
- Assess all areas of a bank including Credit, Finance, Operations, HR, IT, etc.
- Analyze leases and contracts
- Analyze bond portfolios
- Interview C level management
- Assess senior managers in charge of loans, credit and other functions
Estimate Capital Requirements
- Estimate capital shortfall given loss estimates and projected performance post acquisition