Do you have a vacant management position or need to fill a new management position? Do you have a need for part time support rather than full time support? If so, SRA can help you.
SRA has experienced, former senior bankers and regulators who can fill a position on a part time or full time basis.
SRA has helped banks with CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CCOs, CROs and Chief Auditors as well as with loan officers, credit analysts and internal auditors. The concept is simple: You are essentially hiring a part-time executive who can help you as little as one day per week or more. This executive can be an interim fill until you find a full time replacement, or he or she can provide you with fractional support to fill a part time need. Let us know if your Bank would benefit by having a Fractional Banking Officer.
- You get a highly trained and experienced bank officer for a fraction of the cost of a full time employee.
- Experienced banking officers bring strong, relevant skills which can be immediately applied.
- You do not pay for vacation and benefits.
Roles and Responsibilities
The objective of the Fractional Bank Officer is to insert a seasoned executive who can fulfill the responsibilities of an open management position on either a part time or full time basis.
This service could include:
- Fractional Chief Risk Officer to upgrade and oversee the bank’s risk management on a part time basis.
- Interim Chief Financial Officer to replace a retiring CFO until a new one can be hired.
- Fractional Chief Credit Officer to approve loans and oversee credit administration on a part time basis.
- Interim Chief Executive Officer or Chief Operating Officer until a new one can be hired.
- Fractional Credit Analysts, Loan Officers or Internal Auditors to fill part time needs until permanent positions can be justified and filled.
How it Works
- The Fractional Officer generally works part-time on a weekly basis (¼, ⅓ or ½) or full time and is paid a flat monthly fee for service.
- The Fractional Officer can assume the interim officer title and should serve as a member of your executive management team, but with limited authority.
- As part of your management team, the Fractional Officer will assume responsibilities (both internal and external) on behalf of the Bank, and will have a designated space for onsite work.
- Assignments are generally three months in length or longer.